- Multiphase Flow Environment Test Facility
- Atmospheric Corrosion Environment Test Facility
- High Temperature and High Pressure Vapor Environment Test Facility
- Mechano-chemical Coupled Environment Test Facility
- Extreme/multi-factor Environment Test Facility
- Special-Regional Environment Test Facility
- Materials Damage Simulation Platform
- Opening and Sharing Platform
As the increase of requirement of engineering materials service at extreme and complex conditions, a test device is constructed which is capable of simulating extreme service conditions in nuclear power and other fields and realizes in-situ observation and analysis.
This facility is used to test materials service at extreme and complex conditions such as nuclear power plant, super- supercritical fossil power plant, etc.
1.Study the stress corrosion cracking and corrosion fatigue test in ultra-high temperature ultra-high pressure water, high temperature high pressure water with specific dissolved ions, or high temperature high pressure lead-injected water;
2.Study the performance of engineering structure materials serviced in extreme environment, several equipment was built which could simulate the extreme working environment. The failure process of specimens could be in-situ observed and analyzed.
1.Failure mechanism of materials under high temperature high pressure water and load;
2.High temperature electrochemical corrosion behavior, damage mechanism, performance evolution and life prediction of key materials for nuclear power and thermal power.
Advantages of the Facility
The facility can simultaneously simulate high temperature, high pressure, high vacuum, and erosive ions and other extremely harsh environments, and integrates a variety of in-situ observation equipment.
System structure diagram